Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member - South London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowman001

New member - South London Empty
PostSubject: New member - South London   New member - South London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 am

Hi all,

I found your site a few hours ago via another site i stumbled on and i have been looking though it for the last few hours.

I have been looking in amazement at all the places that have been visited and have actually felt the adrelanine run though me just from the pictures.

Going out for an explore at 2am on sat night sure beats wathing match of the day after a crappy week in the office.

I suppose i was a little naive in believeing that places like these were all too out of the way or protected to get to.

I would love to come out with some of you guys one night / day and i know my friendw would never have the bals to chek these places out.

I want to though, can anyone reccoment any places 'near' me that wont put me at risk of the police in my first explore ?

Thanks Guys

Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: New member - South London   New member - South London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 am

[quote="Snowman001"]Hi all,

I found your site a few hours ago via another site i stumbled on and i have been looking though it for the last few hours.

I have been looking in amazement at all the places that have been visited and have actually felt the adrelanine run though me just from the pictures.

Going out for an explore at 2am on sat night sure beats wathing match of the day after a crappy week in the office.

I suppose i was a little naive in believeing that places like these were all too out of the way or protected to get to.

I would love to come out with some of you guys one night / day and i know my friendw would never have the bals to chek these places out.

I want to though, can anyone reccoment any places 'near' me that wont put me at risk of the police in my first explore ?

Thanks Guys

Hello welcome along keep your eyes out we do have meet ups mate

Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Obscurity
Admin
Obscurity

PostSubject: Re: New member - South London   New member - South London Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 am

Welcome to the forums mate.

Rally i will just shadow the above from Wevsky. PM has been sent and we look forward to meeting you on trips in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member - South London   New member - South London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member - South London
Page 1 of 1