Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dearest explorers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
b9y

My dearest explorers Empty
PostSubject: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Particulary for Obscurity, sorry i didn't get to arrange anything, I've been SOOO busy with work & my motorbike being off the road so i couldn't really do much, Off to Uni now, back in December so maybe we can all grab a coffee one lunch time & have a laugh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

b9y wrote:
Particulary for Obscurity, sorry i didn't get to arrange anything, I've been SOOO busy with work & my motorbike being off the road so i couldn't really do much, Off to Uni now, back in December so maybe we can all grab a coffee one lunch time & have a laugh? Very Happy

december sounds ideal all undergrowth for tunnel entrances and muddy paths will be clear!!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
b9y

PostSubject: Re: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Bloody awesome!

And we can find hills and bring sleds if it snows xD
Back to top Go down
Obscurity
Admin
Obscurity

PostSubject: Re: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 am

hahaha no probs mate, good luck for uni and we may see ya in the near future :-)
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
b9y

PostSubject: Re: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Sweeeet! cheers guys Very Happy it'll be a laugh, I'm getting the old broom broom taken down to Wales so i can have fun scaling mountain roads Smile there's also a GOLDMINE of stuff to explore in wales so i'll post some stuff up when i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest explorers   My dearest explorers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dearest explorers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Genreral Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: