Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sheppey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funky Slug

Funky Slug

Greetings from Sheppey Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sheppey   Greetings from Sheppey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi all, brief introduction to myself... I've been an avid photographer for many years, but this past couple I have really been getting in to Urbex, and stumbled across this little community whilst seeking out some as yet unexplored (by me) locations in Kent. Seems like a real friendly place, so figured I'd throw my hat in to the proverbial pot...
I've been to the usual suspects in the past year or so, such as Potters / Lillesdon / FH Manor / Babies Castle, and a few other lesser known homes and such like, and so far have a small selection of my outings on my Flickr site, but with urbex being a more acquired taste, I figured a more dedicated community was the way to go... Names Brian btw... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsphotographyonline.com
wevsky

wevsky

Greetings from Sheppey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sheppey   Greetings from Sheppey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 am

Funky Slug wrote:
Hi all, brief introduction to myself... I've been an avid photographer for many years, but this past couple I have really been getting in to Urbex, and stumbled across this little community whilst seeking out some as yet unexplored (by me) locations in Kent. Seems like a real friendly place, so figured I'd throw my hat in to the proverbial pot...
I've been to the usual suspects in the past year or so, such as Potters / Lillesdon / FH Manor / Babies Castle, and a few other lesser known homes and such like, and so far have a small selection of my outings on my Flickr site, but with urbex being a more acquired taste, I figured a more dedicated community was the way to go... Names Brian btw... Shocked

Shit only just spotted thi smate..tbh what with one thing or another none of us have posted anything recent lately and its all been let kinda slip.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/

Greetings from Sheppey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New members :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: