Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stone house hospital,2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morph40

stone house hospital,2011 Empty
PostSubject: stone house hospital,2011   stone house hospital,2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 pm

hi,im new to this site,but well done to you all,very good stuff,just to let you know i live near stone house,and its been knock-down,only the church still stands.and as eny one got some pics of the compton organ at dreamland,thanks keith.
Back to top Go down
morph40

PostSubject: update,stone house.   stone house hospital,2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:25 pm

hi,sorry made a muck up,stone house is still standing,sum of it as been knock down,thay are restoring
the old part,the bit with the tower,and thay are building new houses.so would love you to go back and
get in the tower.lol.
Back to top Go down
Obscurity
Admin
Obscurity

PostSubject: Re: stone house hospital,2011   stone house hospital,2011 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 am

Hello there, Welcome to the website. Unfortunately this site has been rather dead lately as we have had our hands tied with other ventures but welcome, there should be fresh material soon

We had a return trip recently but the water tower is still inaccessable as it is used by some mobile phone companies. And as for the church...Ive been watching it a while lol.
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
morph40

PostSubject: hi   stone house hospital,2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 am

hi,i will keep my eyes open,and let you know wots going on,iv been in that church on a number of times,very nice place,its got a 3 manual norman and beard organ,its a bit big for a small church but powerful
i had a go on it,i know it use to be long to the city of westminster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stone house hospital,2011   stone house hospital,2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stone house hospital,2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New members :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: