Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wevsky

wevsky

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Apologies to the guys due to me and explore beer Sad

Right troglodyte pointed this one out and after a security fail at st Josephs we headed here!was a very pleasant explore till the man the alsatian and the baseball bat came into play,we pointed out we where leaving at this point he said no you are not !Could Not re iterate further the point ..look mate we are going..9 of us on this explore which tbh was a tad crazy but we had no intention of antagonising said man and dog but he wouldnt leave us alone in the end as we where talking to the police out side he chased a few of the guys out to fence still waving baseball bat..so names taken etc and we where allowed to go..a few pics from this part of the day

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04643

Bowling alley win
Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04646

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04651

Troglodyte
Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04653

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04671

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 DSC04679
Just a few pics from a very eventfull day..visited with space invader obscurity silver rainbow nelly ,troglodyte and way to many people Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:47 am

Nice one mate. Have you ever seen Dawn of the Dead with zombies in an abandoned shopping centre? No wonder the sec man was a bit jumpy when he saw you all Laughing
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 am

Canute wrote:
Nice one mate. Have you ever seen Dawn of the Dead with zombies in an abandoned shopping centre? No wonder the sec man was a bit jumpy when he saw you all Laughing

Nothing to say he even was security i asked him numerous times to show me his sia card..having a dog and shouting stand still dont move..did he actually think we was going to listen Smile
Back to top Go down
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 am

Sounds like he might have been a zombie (or another Denbigh beardie sec-man wannabe)
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 am

Canute wrote:
Sounds like he might have been a zombie (or another Denbigh beardie sec-man wannabe)

funnily enuff i think he had a beard..and his friend had a dog and a baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm

wevsky wrote:
Canute wrote:

funnily enuff i think he had a beard..and his friend had a dog and a baseball bat

There's probably an online security guard course they all do which tells them what they should looks like and carry Laughing
Back to top Go down
simonwilde67

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 am

Are you sure it wasn't the dog that had the beard and the baseball bat lol!
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 am

simonwilde67 wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't the dog that had the beard and the baseball bat lol!

dog was scared shit;ess poor thing..needless to say we didnt hang about mate
Back to top Go down
simonwilde67

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 am

confused I dont blame you !I havent been in there in months has it changed much fella ?Goig to the Hanworth House today,I have someone on the inside !nice talking to ya,Good work your posting by the way ! simonwilde67 (The Fun Lovin Criminal)
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 am

simonwilde67 wrote:
confused I dont blame you !I havent been in there in months has it changed much fella ?Goig to the Hanworth House today,I have someone on the inside !nice talking to ya,Good work your posting by the way ! simonwilde67 (The Fun Lovin Criminal)

couldnt say how much its changed ..never seen any reports on it up untill we did it mate,and it was part of a long day involving a few road beers so memory is hazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011   Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oriental City Shopping Centre - Colindale may 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: UE Site Reports :: Leisure sites-
Jump to: