Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
urbanginger

urbanginger

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Empty
PostSubject: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:26 am

Right did this a few months ago now but first chance to get it up on here. Took lots of research and walkin to find but was well worth the effort. Don't want to bother you all with the history coz alot of you will know it and if you dont google it coz theres loads onit. Pictures aint the greatest but think my digital camera did well considering. Enjoy.
RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST9

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST6

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST4

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST3

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST5

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST16

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST17

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST18

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST2

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST20

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST13

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST12

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST11

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST10

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST1

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION WEST22

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Westcliff3

Like i said sorry bout the lack of history but its all out there and i think some things are best found yourself. Like this place lol. Well with help from a friend so thanks Steve for pointing back in the right direction. Oh and please excuse the odd double but its my first report so they can only get better lol.
Hope you all enjoy the pics.

Last edited by urbanginger on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : duplicate pic)
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 am

As first reports go mate not bad..a few lines of history wouldnt have gone a miss but its kewl we are all local nad know it mate..pics are as u can expect ok for the camera your using ..was it really a few months back lol...keep at it and maybe santa will bring you a dslr..i started off with me nokia cam fone so yours are a hell of a lot better than my first report Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 am

Well done UG
Back to top Go down
Mr Fro

Mr Fro

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Nice post, the Ramsgate tunnels are always good!

I notice the massive torch you were sporting - has Wevs not got round to converting you to the Lenser way? Laughing
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 am

Mr Fro wrote:
Nice post, the Ramsgate tunnels are always good!

I notice the massive torch you were sporting - has Wevs not got round to converting you to the Lenser way? Laughing

on my to do list mr fro
Cool
Back to top Go down
urbanginger

urbanginger

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 am

No not yet but im sure its something he'll get around to at some point lol
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 am

urbanginger wrote:

what my lenser with 220 metre spot and very wide flood beam..and battery life far better than them big ones..and its small lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Fro

Mr Fro

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 am

wevsky wrote:
urbanginger wrote:

what my lenser with 220 metre spot and very wide flood beam..and battery life far better than them big ones..and its small lol

Are you running on rechargables yet? I've just chopped over and I get full power with less drop off.
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:46 am

Mr Fro wrote:
wevsky wrote:
urbanginger wrote:

Are you running on rechargables yet? I've just chopped over and I get full power with less drop off.

havnt tried that yet ..poundland doing duracells so i can afford to change regular
Back to top Go down
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am

Just got a Trustfire TR-1200 as a mate was raving about it - it's brighter than the Lenser but not as handy and doesn't seem to be focussable or dimmable.
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 am

Canute wrote:
Just got a Trustfire TR-1200 as a mate was raving about it - it's brighter than the Lenser but not as handy and doesn't seem to be focussable or dimmable.

ah i looked onto one of the same brand how many lumens//800/1200? and yes no foucsable end or dimmer setting but good for illuminating areas just no good for light painting
Back to top Go down
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 pm

1200 lumens - yeah it's likely to be too bright isn't it unless it's a huge area. I'll have to try it out in Box Laughing
Back to top Go down
wevsky

wevsky

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Canute wrote:
1200 lumens - yeah it's likely to be too bright isn't it unless it's a huge area. I'll have to try it out in Box Laughing

BOX bing you said the magic word..ever plan on going and want company let me know
Back to top Go down
urbanginger

urbanginger

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

whats this BOX your both on about?
Back to top Go down
Canute

Canute

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Quote :
BOX bing you said the magic word..ever plan on going and want company let me know

Will do mate

Quote :
whats this BOX your both on about?
very big series of mines in the Bath area
http://www.mineexplorer.org.uk/boxmine.htm
Back to top Go down
Mr Fro

Mr Fro

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:56 am

Quote :
very big series of mines in the Bath area

Oooh, I think this'll be on the to-do list after my Middleton adventure ended up in a snowy mess!
Back to top Go down
Obscurity
Admin
Obscurity

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 am

yeah box is a very nice mine and i belive its one of the largrest around here. Ill defo be planning a return trip on here next summer but it requires a weekend and its too cold at the moment.

Nice one for cracking westcliff mate.
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION   RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAMSGATE TUNNELS WESTCLIFF SECTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: UE Site Reports :: Underground sites-
Jump to: